Group insurance and annuities
The smooth running of a business involves the stability of its key personnel. For an employer, it is as important to invest in people as it is in products and marketing. In addition to attractive salaries, a firm can offer stimulating benefits such as pension plans and group insurance. The latter is one of the most popular awards for targeted employees and executives. The fact that group insurance and pension plan contributions are tax deductible is not insignificant. We offer a comprehensive service based on more than 25 years of experience in the field of employee benefits. The broker (advisor) is an important asset in terms of benefits, because they ensure the re-evaluation of your current or proposed plans. Comtois, Roy Inc. will participate in the development of corporate policies, and more generous conditions for management employees whose departure entails considerable costs.
These financial services also include:
- the choice of a Traditional plan, a Basic plan (including an option for a Flex budget health account), a Modular plan, the Combined plan (insured and administrative services only, ASO) or individual insurance on a group benefit basis
- the choice of a deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP) combined with a group RRSP or a traditional plan (R.P.P./S.P.P.) In addition, it is possible to establish an I.P.P. for shareholders
- the implementation of the benefits plan
- the software "taxable benefits" as a supplement to payroll in respect to group insurance, and annual revisions
- annual information sessions for employees
- quarterly or semi-annual monitoring of the experience, and benefits policy advice
- access to the products of all insurance companies
In addition, we review the financial report at the anniversary of your group insurance plan and/or a review of the investments for your pension plan. Finally, we participate in guiding you and establishing corporate goals for your benefits.
In short, we offer you a complete service (Turn Key Solution).